Terms and Conditions
Use of Website
Any use of the Site, software and accompanying documentation you download from the Site is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Passwords and Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access areas of the Site, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s). You agree to notify OMVIVO immediately of any unauthorised use of your password(s).
- Termination of Use: You agree that OMVIVO may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site.
- Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services: The Site may provide links to websites and access to content and services from third parties, including users and affiliates of OMVIVO. You agree that OMVIVO is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that OMVIVO is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchaise any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that OMVIVO is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third party products or services; and (b) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchaised products or services. You agree that OMVIVO is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Disclaimer: Except where expressly provided otherwise, the Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, OMVIVO expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. OMVIVO makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations. Any content, materials, information or software downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk. OMVIVO shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software. OMVIVO reserves the right to make changes or updates to the Site at any time without notice.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall OMVIVO be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract, arising from your access to, or use of, the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless OMVIVO from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
- Copyright/Trademark Information: Copyright © 2016, OMVIVO. All rights reserved.
Use of Website Information
You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for informational purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transmit or distribute any information from this Web Site in whole or in part without the express authorisation of OMVIVO.